Join the Northwest Recruiters Association for our last luncheon of 2017! In small group roundtables, we'll have local talent acquisition leaders and subject matter experts facilitate conversations around some of the most top of mind issues in the recruiting industry today. Lean in and acquire some new wisdom or speak up and share some of the intuition you've gained during your career. Afterwards we'll debrief as a large group.
We'll have breakout sessions for:
1. Key Metrics that Matter
- What measures are you using today and why?
- How are you managing your own score card?
- Cost per hire? Time to hire?
2. Policies and Gig Economy
- Will new compensation regulations and other policies change how recruiters operate?
- How will working with freelancers or giggers impact talent acquisition strategy?
3. Essential 3rd Party Tools
- What products can't recruiters live without?
- How to utilize new sourcing tools (e.g. Hiretual, Inside Connector, SeekOut)
4. Operational Challenges
- What obstacles prevent you from delivering results?
- What are the biggest latencies in your workflow?
5. Talent "Tug of War"
- Nearly every organization is looking for the same talent; how do you differentiate yourself?
- How do you attract the right people to your company?
Sponsored By: SeekOut
SeekOut is a recruiter-friendly tool for sourcing passive candidates. Find relevant candidates across our database of over 100M US professionals using rich, faceted search. Once you’ve found potential candidates, we use our deep knowledge of candidate profiles to help you narrow down the list, find their personal email addresses, and export all their profile data so it can be integrated into your existing workflow.